Facing Environmental Litigation? We Can Help.
If you own or operate a business subject to federal EPA or the Indiana Department of Environmental Management (IDEM) regulations, you know how expensive it is to comply with legal standards. Storage, containment and elimination of hazardous products and waste are often significant factors in your annual operating costs and budget. When faced with a notice of a violation, responding appropriately can make a significant difference to your bottom line.
Nelson Law Group LLC, in Indianapolis, offers clients with site locations throughout Indiana more than 17 years of experience resolving litigation matters such as:
- Leaking underground storage tanks and surface containers
- Complying with Agreed Orders to resolve a contamination issue
- Responding to a federal CERCLA notice about repeated or unresolved violations
- Responding to a federal RCRA notice about an unfavorable inspection report or demand for further information
- Meeting demands from IDEM regarding violations of a state environmental regulation or cleanup requirement
- Air quality violations and mitigation requirements
Risk Evaluation, Insurance Coverage And Environmental Issues
In addition to litigation and resolution services, we often help business operators minimize their chances of facing serious violations. We will work with your corporation to reduce the risk of liability, determine the extent and cost of liability, report contamination on your property and handle the insurance issues involved in cleanup and abatement.
We have experience in litigation and risk evaluation across a wide range of environmental issues, including:
- Soil contamination
- Groundwater pollution
- Surface water pollution
- Property damage litigation
- Environmental regulatory matters
- Toxic torts
We specialize in finding ways for our clients to minimize their liability while being able to afford to pay for the environmental costs that are necessary.
Our clients throughout Indiana include:
- Construction companies
- Dry cleaners
- Property management firms
- Property owners
- Development firms
- Gas stations
- Metals recyclers
- Electrical Contractors
- Metal working companies
- Oil distribution companies
- Trusts, trustees and estates
- City and county governments and departmental entities
Be Proactive — Get In Touch With Our Firm Today
Don’t wait to find out what the EPA or IDEM will do next. Get serious help from an experienced environmental litigation attorney at Nelson Law Group LLC. Call us toll-free at 800-771-4543 or use our convenient email contact form to request a free initial consultation to schedule a consultation with a lawyer at our firm today.